Los Angeles PRA
On May 13, 2019 a California Public Records Act Request was sent to the Los Angeles County’s District Attorney’s office by the ACLU of Northern California, pursuant to the California Public Records Act (Government Code section 6250 et seq.) The PRA requested:
1. Prosecution data for 2017 and 2018;
2. Data on diversion programs and policies relating to those programs;
3. Information on positions the office took in parole hearings;
4. Office policies, protocols, and guidelines for prosecutors;
5. Immigration-related policies; and Policies related to the implementation of SB 1421
LADA’s office provided these responsive records.